I know, I know, almost a month has passed since Wren's birthday, but I'm just starting to get the hang of this here blogger and figured there's no bettter way of starting it.
And here she is:
Her mouth waters at the sight of cake..
(someone's sneaking a taste)
She approves
REALLY approves...
Tearing down her decorations... I think she's done.
Friday, April 25, 2008
Wren's First Birthday!
Posted by The Perez's at 8:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Awww ... She is soo adorable Lena! I wish I could of been there to celebrate her 1st Birthday with all of you. I Love and Miss all of you so much!
Please give Angelena, Mia, and Wren a Great Big Hug and Kiss for me. Thank you so much for making this Blog, I will definitely be checking it daily!
Lena,
Wren is so cute. Thank you for including me on your blog list. I will keep looking for your updates. By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!!!!!!! How funny, I remember your first birthday like it was yesterday. Wow, how time flies. I Love you lots,
Aunt Brenda
Oh my gosh! I don't think I ever knew her exact bday cuz it's not on my calender and I totally missed is! I feel so bad, I didn't even send a card!!! Tell her I said happy bday!
hey... it was nice to read your blog and see the pictures, even though it's almost a year since you've posted them...lol.
thanks, i want to get back into taking pictures for a hobbie, so i was practicing what i remembered from when i took photography. oh, when i make them i just use the cake directions/ingredients from the box. it's easier for now : )
Post a Comment